These general conditions of sale must be examined on-line by the customer who surfs the website “www.otticashop.it” before confirming his/her purchase.
The sending of the order confirmation implies the complete knowing of the general terms of sale and their integral reception. The customer, when the purchasing procedure is concluded, must print and conserve these general conditions of sale which are already examined and approved during the purchasing process.
• OtticaShop only sells new products and properly invoiced.
• The eyeglasses/sunglasses are equipped with their brand case and with a special microfiber useful to clean accurately the lens.
• The price specified on the website is valid only for the on-line purchase and includes VAT.
• The products sold have a legal guarantee.
• Only a shipping invoice, assigned to the customer, will be always issued.
• The shipment will happen only after the receiving of the payment.
• In accordance with the law “D. Lgs 22 maggio 1999 n.185”, our supply obligation is fulfilled when the carrier or the addressee take a delivery the merchandise.
• The inserted order is always an order proposal. It must be approved by our administrators.
• The information sheets of each single article relate the information given by the producer and they can vary without the notice of the producer.
• The price can be daily update and only the price reported in the inserted order and in the e-mail that includes the confirmation of the received order is correct.
• The products bought by the final consumer enjoy the right of withdrawal by 10 days from the delivery. In these days the buyer will can exercise the right of withdrawal following the rules written in the section “Right of withdrawal/ Warranty/Returns in this website.
The legislative decree 22/05/1999 n.185, concerning with the protection of the consumers’ interests in the field of contracts at distance, establishes in the article number 5 the possibility for the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal. This right permits at the consumer, defined as natural person who buys goods for purposes not connected with his/her own professional activity, to rescind from the purchase unconditionally that is without explanations and none penalty.
To exercise this right, the Customer must give a notice to OtticaShop giving the order reference, the description, the number of the articles in case of partial retirement and the bank routing number where obtain the refund. At this point OtticaShop will provide for communicate the modality of restitution of the goods. The good is under the complete responsibility of the Customer until the attestation of correct reception.
The notice of the recess must take place by 10 working days from the date of the delivery of the goods. If the Customer will observe a flaw after 10 days from the purchase, we will put into contact with the producer/distributor. The modality to resend us the defective good (by 10 days from the purchase) is the following:
• Contact OtticaShop by telephone or by e-mail and communicate the problems.
• We could offer a solution to avoid the shipment of the article and solve your problem.
• If there isn’t a solution you have to pack correctly the object and send it at our office in free port.
• The product must be complete with the original packaging and all its parts.
As soon as we will resend you the additional article and we will pay the cost of shipment.
The right of withdrawal totally stops if the good isn’t intact, if there isn’t the external/internal packaging and if other completing elements are missing.
The payment method provided for by OtticaShop, before the order confirmation, are the following:
Credit card/Paypal: we accept payment by credit cards only with PayPal circuit. This is because we believe that it is the best circuit in the world as quality, services and safety guarantee for the privacy. Using PayPal is possible if you have a current account combined with PayPal and also just if you insert the data of the credit card without the obligation of registration.
Paypal: when the order is finished and chosen the payment by PayPal, the buyer will be redirect on PayPal website where he/she will can enter to his/her own current account inserting the personal e-mail address and the password. If the buyer doesn’t have a PayPal current account will can carry out the registration on PayPal website and pay without the reinsertion of the data for the following purchase. The amount is immediately debit on the credit card (Visa,Visa Electron, Mastercard). PayPal protects the information of the buyer because financial information are not sent. PayPal will send an e-mail of confirmation at each done business deal. The amount of the order will be debit on Paypal amount current when the order is accepted. The amount, in case of cancellation, will be refund on the customer’s PayPal current account.
Dear Visitor, in accordance to the article 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196” wish to inform you:
1) that the personal data you provide to OtticaShop on registration are processed in compliance with the mentioned law and the obligations of confidentiality.
2) that processing of personal data, in accordance with article 4 of the Decree, means that any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization , storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, if not registered in a database;
3) that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for purposes of administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information and after-sales support;
c) to satisfy market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products covered by the activity of OtticaShop;
d) (only after expression your specific consent) for communication of business information on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers, by OtticaShop, by sending e-mails. Sending e-mails will not result in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not imply monitoring of the sites you visit not even the control over the messages you read, without your consent;
e) for the execution of promotional initiatives in general, in the interest of the user of OtticaShop;
4) that the provision of your data is required to regularly fulfill the contractual and legal obligations that derive from legal relationship with OtticaShpo. If the user is not interested in our business (which provide access to the privileged way of our promotional offers), he/she will can freely indicate not give his/her specific consent for this purpose;
5) that the data: are collected in our database and registered so as allow access only to those of OtticaShop allowed, they would be treated in compliance with the before mentioned purposes, within OtticaShop or can be communicated outside to:
a) associated companies, regulated, affiliates;
b) commercial partners (producers, suppliers, carriers and forwarders, etc.).
Please also note that every person concerned can exercise the rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree that we summarize below.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain confirmation:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose and method of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment done with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, managers and the designated representatives;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in 'designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the change in an anonymous form or the block of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless the case in which the fulfillment results impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning himself/herself relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out of market researches or commercial communication.
The data controller is OtticaShop of T.A. Giuseppe & C. sas, Ippolito d'Aste street 3/11, GENOA.
If you do not want that we put into place cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to turn off or decline cookies. This means that any website will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by changing your preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you may not be able to fully enjoy all parts of the site.
If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can delete them manually at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
For all orders over 200 € the shipping is FREE in ITALY.
OtticaShop does not require a minimum order.
The shipment of the ordered goods at our virtual store will be made by the courier MAIL BOXES.
For all orders received, paid by credit card or by cash on delivery:
- By 11:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, the goods will be shipped the same day;
- After 11.00 a.m. from Monday to Thursday, the goods could be shipped the next working day;
- After 11:00 on Friday, the goods could be shipped the next Monday (no holiday days),
and delivery, in all the three cases above, will be generally within 24 hours (for the islands 48h) reliance on the courier MAIL BOXES.
When your order is processed you will receive an email with information. Visit your private area on the website, you can check your order and use the tracking number to track the shipment through the website of the courier MAIL BOXES. It is also possible receive the warning by the carrier's phone about delivery shipping.
If the delivery does not refer to a townin Italy territory, the cost of transportation is to be charged from the purchase process (regardless of the amount of the order).
No responsibility can be charged in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
The delivery times indicated on the page “Shipments/ Italy” could be approximate. They could change for reasons of force majeure, traffic conditions and traffic in general.
DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
Any damage or the mismatch in the type or number of packages, must be immediately reported by the customer to the carrier that make the delivery and communicated to OtticaShop by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer is also required to check the integrity of the package and related to closure. Once signed the packing slip, the customer will not can make any objection about the appearance of the goods. Provided that OtticaShop chooses the courier in an incontestable way, in case of late delivery and any poor service, the customer is asked to give us prompt notice to the mentioned email address.
For all disputes that may arise, the jurisdiction is where the company is based (Genoa).
All the legal and business relations are subject to Italian law.
OtticaShop reserves the right to modify at any time the general terms of sale. The changes will be effective upon publication on www.otticashop.it, provided that they will be apply only to sales concluded after this publication.